Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room Empty
PostSubject: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

I'll use the last comment for the first post in the thread.

D'garar Und'gha'od - He pulls her closer, "There are worse deaths that could befall me. You are strong, you can beat this thing. And I won't leave your side until you do, no matter the cost."
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm

‎"No... please. I can't beat it. Not on my own... I just... I can't hurt anyone else..." She doesn't let herself lean in to D'garar, doesn't want to accept his support... she doesn't want to hurt him... "Please, D'garar..."
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

"Aurora, you ARE beating it. Right now, you are winning. I won't let you lose this. I won't let you go." He kisses her cheek. "You won't hurt me, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

"We--we won't let it take over." Robless was still seriously burned, but at least he was alive and stable. He gave a weak smile. "At least everyone's still alive."
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:43 pm

Tam's eyes flash to Robless, "You don't know that... I... I can't..."

It was far past due for the Thel-ghan'che to gain some ground. It pushed forwards with all its might, slamming Tam out of its way. Her form again clouded to black and her eyes glowed with hate and menace.
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:46 pm

D'garar calmly held on, he moved his hand to her neck and put pressure in a way only he knew how. He completely cut off blood flow to her brain, depriving it of oxygen. She would pass out soon, D'garar hoped it would subdue the parasite before she passed out however.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:49 pm

"This isn't you, Tam. We know it's not you." Robless crawled backwards, his skin peeling and burning, but he managed to get to the wall. "Thel-ghan'che. I won't let you take Tam from us." He turned to D'garar. "Please, you know her better than anyone else. I can't fight--you're going to have to do this without me."

(Fun fact: Brain damage is not fun at all.)
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

Tam kicked fiercely at D'garar's legs for several moments, and then her struggles grew weaker. Still, the Thel-ghan'che persisted, not letting go of Tam's mind, not relinquishing control. Tam needed air, but no matter how many times she gasped for it the need did not go away. Her struggles slowed almost to the point of stopping, almost to the point of unconsciousness, but Tam was unable to regain control.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

"D'garar, it's too strong. There's no use in choking her anymore, the Thel-ghan'che is using it to hurt her now." Robless looked alarmed at how well it was beginning to hang on.
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

D'garar did not let go. "I'm sorry Aurora, I can't let you be awake while the parasite has control." He squeezed slightly harder, and she finally passed out. He set her down gently, then slipped his blade out and ran a cut up his fore-arm.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:04 pm

"It--that's fine. The parasite can't do any harm when she's unconscious." He looked up at D'garar and back at Tam's unconscious form. "Sometimes you have to do what's necessary. I just hope--that it doesn't--"
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:21 pm

Even in sleep however, relief from the Thel-ghan'che does not come. Still it fought her, pushing, merging. She tried to stop it, but every second that it remains its hold grows stronger, and Tam's more tenuous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room   Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eris-Tam, Robless, and D'garar - 666 Med. Room
Page 1 of 1