Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply. Empty
PostSubject: Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply.   Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply. I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

So...

Archelaus is a giant mystic warrior with enormous mind powers, centuries of experience and knowledge, is an empath... etc...

Zyria has the blue liquid, and handy tech.

Caz is a Kas--- however you spell it, a shape shifter, can sort of use the Rolxan, (Technically they use the Naxlor, the opposite of the Rolxan...) as well as other pwers...
So is Aurora.

Robless and Emerik don't have any awesome super abilities. Well they do. Sort of.

Can we give them powers, in our comments...
Such as, I just posted a little snippet about the Martians control of moisture and liquids.

Obviously with restraints, but I sort of feel bad killing ten-thousand fleshers in one moment, while Robless shoots at them with a gun. (Also obviously they all have their talents... but still...
In the name of mostly pointless warfare, yes?)

Besides, water-benders are cool... =)

We could find something for every character. Some kind of niche, special ability, whatever, to help them fit into the story better. Everything is more fun when you have a part.
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply.   Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply. I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 2:07 am

(Not sure I'm supposed to reply but)
Klyde is part of an ancient race that has evolved throughout time. Within his families bloodline are people who can wield matter and control it forming things such as armor and weapons. However if not carefully used these powers can turn on the user and consume them.
Back to top Go down

Emerik, Robless, and any other characters that may apply.
Page 1 of 1