Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vensiri "Ven" Strelki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Vensiri "Ven" Strelki Empty
PostSubject: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 4:58 pm

Name: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki

Position (who do you serve under/as what): PR executive for Mari Aslin

Appearance (feel free to include a pic): A normal, middle-aged businessman with greying hairs. He wears a dark grey executive business suit complete with a tie. His greying hairs and tired face express just how much his work stresses him out. As for his usual outward appearance, he is confident in his stride and approaches his work with a trained, fake smile and bright face in contrast to his normal self.

Personality: Unusually cynical for someone that is supposed to put up with people day in and day out, and quiet and serious outside of his work, although he is capable of joking around and enjoying himself with his friends. Often found complaining about his work, but he does a good job at appearing professional to prospective clients. He feels emotions as other humans would, concealed as it is on the outside, but the crew he works with knows him better. Not friendly on the outside, but he's a good person if you get to know him well.

Goals: A quieter, less busy job would suit Ven much better, but he prefers to be around the close friends he's made in Mari Aslin's group, and he is rather content to stay there and take whatever life decides to throw at him.

Strengths (5 at MOST):
-Can deal with people in a number of ways, including arm-twisting, backstabbing, flattery, logical arguments, and using a shotgun.
-Emotions do not often stand in place of his reasoning mostly due to his stressing line of work and his professional appearance.
-Has both exceptional physical and mental integrity, allowing him to keep the team working smoothly and efficiently.
-Protective of his small group of friends; a contrast to his apathetic, cynical outward personality.
-Logically solves problems and often leaves clients smiling without realizing they'd made a deal that was to the crew's advantage.

Weaknesses (3 at LEAST):
-Oftentimes on edge from stress or tension
-Although he is good at communicating on a business level, personal communications are somewhat lacking due to him being more of a loner
-Thinks too much about things
-Doesn't really talk much about himself, tries to forget his past

Other:

Plot ideas: Filling in for a "communications savvy" individual on Mari Aslin's crew

(I thought of the name last so the whole thing is written in pronouns. Razz )

Last edited by Robless on Wed 16 May 2012, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 5:16 pm

XD The shotgun part is just win.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:49 pm

I'm not even sure that I'm allowed to do this, but I'll approve this bio myself to get the Mari Aslin story moving along...
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Catastrophe
Corporal

Female Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:09 pm

It's fine, we approve of you as an admin and such!
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 2:28 pm

Coolio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vensiri "Ven" Strelki   Vensiri "Ven" Strelki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vensiri "Ven" Strelki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Getting Started :: Bios - Approved-
Jump to: