Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mari Aslin - The Reporter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

Mari Aslin - The Reporter Empty
PostSubject: Mari Aslin - The Reporter   Mari Aslin - The Reporter I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

Name: Mari Aslin
Position (who do you serve under/as what): Independent reporter
Appearance (feel free to include a pic): She is originally Martian- looking generally human with dark, charcoal grey skin tone, brilliant, bright blue eyes, and dark brown hair that shines more yellow-green in natural light. She is relatively pretty, among Martians, but she doesn't flaunt it. Usually she does nothing with her hair, nothing fancy with her clothes except when required to look professional for interviews. However, she is very young for how well-known of a reporter she is.
Personality: She doesn't open up to many people. She is very ambitious, but few see it. She is professional, really, but she is kind as a person and has never hurt anyone. The other hidden trait that she has is that she is very resilient. She has a willpower of steel and believes that it will come in handy for her one day. Her resilience is the reason she is as successful as she is.
Goals: Find the leaders, talk to them, make their and her story known.
Strengths (5 at MOST): Passion, resilience, willpower, professionalism, well-known.
Weaknesses (3 at LEAST): She is very physically weak. She has a hard time getting close to people. She gets very frustrated very easily, and often needs other people to pull her through and convince her that there's still hope and to keep going.
Other:
Plot ideas: see thread.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Mari Aslin - The Reporter   Mari Aslin - The Reporter I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

SOMEONE APPROVE ME PLZ
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Mari Aslin - The Reporter   Mari Aslin - The Reporter I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

YOU'RE APPROVED.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE YOU OVER, THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Mari Aslin - The Reporter   Mari Aslin - The Reporter I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:13 am

KK. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mari Aslin - The Reporter   Mari Aslin - The Reporter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mari Aslin - The Reporter
Page 1 of 1