Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete

Go down 
5 posters

What should his name be? (The idea is that humanoids have a hard time pronouncing his name, so he shortens it for them.)
Roduskdynghaia "Dusk"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap15%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Endaughghaight "Ghai"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap0%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rothrisustnyswor "Risu"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap0%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Theretkalkimough "Theret"
 0% [ 0 ]
Ashperrakkino "Ash"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap15%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Chayerartheri "Erath"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap8%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Enarburashmos "Ash"
 15% [ 2 ]
Taibanenthris "Bane"
Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_lcap31%Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Ackenthghaenthsam "Sam"
 0% [ 0 ]
Esttinessashale "Shale"
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Dreston Turn
Sergeant
Dreston Turn

Male Posts : 78

Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete Empty
PostSubject: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

Name: Taibanenthris "Bane" Enarburashmos
Location: Not sure yet... he might just show up somewhere. Not for a while, though.
Position (who do you serve under/as what): Loner.
Appearance (feel free to include a pic): He is of a humanoid, scaly, lizard-like race called the Dahnue. Much like the Argonians from Elder Scrolls, at least in facial appearance. He appears to be black in color, but in the sunlight it can be seen that he is really very dark blue. He has bright, liquid gold eyes. He can walk either on two feet or four, the Dahnue hip structure is capable of managing both. As you can imagine, his arms seem quite long since they are made long enough that he can walk on all fours as well. He has a snake-like tongue, and he actually is more like a dragon than a lizard. He has wings, but no one ever sees them because he is always wearing a long, white trenchcoat and keeps his wings tucked under concealing folds of skin on his back. He has a thick accent, and his English is not always great because his vocal cords are not designed to make the same noises as those of most races. He usually only carries light weaponry; he doesn't usually need much more. He has the ability to exhale two varieties of toxic gas--one that is lethal to almost all humanoids and one that usually only renders them unconscious.
Personality: He is something of a trickster, and quite cunning too. He is completely neutral, siding with people only when it benefits him in some way. He's also an actor. He often plays roles that allow him to gain something, but it only works until someone recognizes him. He is wanted, but not for anything like a murder: in fact, he has never killed. Yes, he has wounded, and occassionally those wounds killed their victim, but he has never once actually killed someone. He says it's not his style. He is wanted for scamming the government and treachery, but he can be an extremely powerful ally when he chooses to be. But no one really knows his true motives.
Goals: It's a secret. I can't tell.
Strengths (5 at MOST): Intelligent; Bane has very good resources, and he is very clever. He is able to get ahold of pretty much anything that he wants. Stealth; Bane is extremely good at it. It's how he avoids most fights. Slight madness; it might seem like that wouldn't be a strength, but it is, for him. It helps him forget the pain of his past. Empathy; he feels the feelings of others. Healing; he heals at a somewhat unbelievable rate.
Weaknesses (3 at LEAST): Slight madnes; well, that's pretty self-explanatory. Empathy; he has a weaknes for the pain of others- when someone is hurt he actually feels their pain to a certain degree. Parasite; he has been infected by a Thel-ghan'che since birth. Similar to the Martian practice of giving each child a Lyikos, the Dahnue gave each child a Thel-ghan'che because they believed that overcoming the parasite led to mental fortitude.
Other: His people had an honoe code, which is part of the reason why Bane doesn't kil. But since his people all but died out under Robless' siege of their planet, few know the extents and punishments for breaking the code.
Plot ideas:

((Personally, I voted for the second Ash, Bane, and Shale.))

Last edited by Dreston Turn on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

-Cough,cough, ARGONIAN, cough, cough-
Back to top Go down
Dreston Turn
Sergeant
Dreston Turn

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Oh. Thanks. XD
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

Well, since no one has bothered to approve this, why don't I do it?

Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete Approved

Great bio! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

Wow lol that's huge. xD
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm

Lol, Tam. You need to show me how to move threads over. That's mainly why I don't approve stuff, cause I can't transfer them once I allow the character. X3
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 11:31 pm

Totaly saving that picture.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

Hehehe. OKAY. Kiki. When you scroll to the bottom, this icon:

Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete Dimens49

click it.

then do the rest. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:14 am

Razz I'm stupid. Thanks, Tam!

And you're the first in a few days to call me that. XD So far the bet isn't going well for y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 2:58 am

asdfjaslkdfjalskdjf shush it's awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete   Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taibanenthris Enarburashmos - Complete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Getting Started :: Bios - Approved-
Jump to: