Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 7:00 pm

Dragijh A'Lecto walked on some nameless faceless planet. Walking alone in a forest, soundless, sightless, his armor blending into the area, his feet a millimeter above the forest floor. Searching, searching for someone. His mark was massive, but it was not the money that interested him, neither was it the idea of putting down a criminal. It was the thrill of the hunt and being one step closer to finding him. Robless. He heard a twig snap, and with one hand, in a flash, pointed and fired his sniper rifle in the direction of the sound, and was rewarded with the sound of a body collapsing to the earth.

He approached his kill, and without a doubt, this was the man he sought. His armor returned to its original colors, and his feet lowered to the ground. Sighing at the increasing ease of these kills, he typed a command into the holo-console on his wrist. His small fighter ghosted to above his position and beamed up the kill, to be returned to his contractor. He was about to beam himself up when he heard movement, and turned to see a rather human like figure approach him. His HUD instantly ran a profile search on him, and returned successfully with a name. Raulch.

Back to top Go down
Raulch
Private First Class

Male Posts : 19

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

Raulch knew better than to draw the attention of a stranger, especially someone like Dragijh A'Lecto. He had taken this knowledge for granted on his travels, and thought it common sense. Yet, for a reason he would not be able to explain, Raulch ejected common sense from his brain and decided to approach this man. Maybe he took interest to the man’s metallic-lined armor, which had previously reflected his surroundings. After all, this told Raulch that the man in front of him was a criminal of some sort. Someone who did not want to be seen. People like that had always been of great interest to Raulch, but never to this degree. He felt that this man would be able to entertain him. And he never denied himself entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

Dragijh looked at Raulch. "Hello." He said monotonly, not wanting to reveal anything. Though, what was there to reveal? He wondered what this.... Raulch would be doing so far into the middle of nowhere, so thats exactly what he asked. "I wonder, what are you doing so far into the middle of nowhere?"
Back to top Go down
Raulch
Private First Class

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

“I could ask you the same question,” Raulch replied. “So I will.”
”I wonder, what are you doing so far into the middle of nowhere?” he asked in a cruel imitation of Dragijh’s monotone voice. The voice didn’t surprise Raulch when he heard it. In fact, the nature of his voice told Raulch that Dragijh was calm and calculating. This man was indeed interesting, as he had predicted.
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm

Dragijh replied in a calm voice, not at all offended or put off balance by Raulch's mocking. "I am a bounty hunter. I tracked my target to this spot, and killed him. Now, would you mind possibly answering my question?" Dragijh asked confidently, though... Raulch had a certain air.... an aura of power and prestige.... he was.... far more...... mmmm.... thought-full than anyone else he had encountered thus far.
Back to top Go down
Raulch
Private First Class

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:00 pm

"I'm here, because I'm not everywhere," said Raulch. "I'll leave you to find the meaning in that." He could tell the man was trying to read him, but he wasn't going to let it happen. He had to keep the upper hand for now. He wasn't sure he could trust this man quite yet. Not until he knew him. "A bounty hunter, huh? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 4:50 pm

"You are here, because you can't be everywhere, so to be everywhere, you have come here first." He stuck out his hand, but wanted to speed this up, he was already being spammed with more contract requests, when one caught his eye. "Dragijh, Dragijh A'Lecto. We should make this quick. I've just accepted a mark, The Voyager, and am being paid a king's ransom for its destruction, hiring men, equipment fees, fuel, arms, ships, all paid for. Though... if you want.. you could come with m- but I'm getting ahead of myself." So he just let his arm and hand extended out for Raulch.
Back to top Go down
Raulch
Private First Class

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:49 pm

"The Voyager, huh?" Raulch smiled. "Sounds like fun! I'm in," he said, extending his hand in return.

(Yeah, short post.)
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:54 pm

Dragijh smiled from behind his helmet. "Then let us go." He put in a few commands into his wrist holo-consol and Dragijh's personal ship silently got into position above the two, and beamed them up. Then, it set course for Mars, along with the 300'000 ships and men under Dragijh's and possibly Raulch's control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Roleplay :: 1st Arc :: 24th Dimension RP-
Jump to: