Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klyde-The wandering Cat Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

Klyde-The wandering Cat Man Empty
PostSubject: Klyde-The wandering Cat Man   Klyde-The wandering Cat Man I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:14 pm

Name: Klyde

Race: Space Cat Man- Testuraros. The testuararos tend to have heightened senses compared to that of normal people.

Age-17

Location-4th Dimension

Position- Now a rogue, once served as a pupil to Eris-Tam

Appearance- Besides this his hair is actually white, his fur highlights are black, his eyes are pitch green, and he wears a black jacket that goes down to his ankles.
Klyde-The wandering Cat Man Lion-o

Personality- He is generally nice, however not afraid to kill someone if he sees it necessary. He was once a loving person before being exposed to the world as it is.
Weapons of choice-Black Steel katana forged in the fires of the 16th dimension before it was destroyed:Named Kyatusnei. 2 Silenced pistols using ballistic munitions.One name Hadeshki and the other Luminoz.

Goals- To find his family, if they still live, and afterwards take revenge upon the traders that separated them.

Strengths- Darkness/Moonlight, Small spaces, Clutter/ lot's of matter pretty much, and He has the ability to manipulate matter into an armor like claw on his right arm however his abilities haven't matured (Which is because he was the last 'So he thinks' of any race to have this ability, which is also why it can only appear on his arm.), and he has advanced training due to his years of nobility, trained by the best within Eris-Tam's royal guard.

Weaknesses- The light (Doesn't actually hurt him), Open spaces, Empty areas, and Long range rifles. (Because he is CC oriented.)

Background- Born on the outskirts of dimension 4 on a desert/oasis planet named Tytanus, however at an early age his parents took him to the 6th dimension wanting a better life for him. Klyde escaped from slave traders at the age of 14 however he was separated from his family and thus has been searching for them since then. His family was once nobility on the 16th dimension, until it was destroyed, after which they escaped to the 4th once again, retracing roots. Because of this connections with the 'Tam' kingdom could not be kept and they lost their status and money, pushing them into the ranks of normal people if not lower.

Last edited by Klyde on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Klyde-The wandering Cat Man   Klyde-The wandering Cat Man I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:46 am

x.x You still didn't use the form. But I guess I'll move it over anyways...
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Klyde-The wandering Cat Man   Klyde-The wandering Cat Man I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

Wow. Really? You used a picture of Lion-O to be your character? Lion-O... from... Thundercats... yes... God Kai, you're so weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klyde-The wandering Cat Man   Klyde-The wandering Cat Man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klyde-The wandering Cat Man
Page 1 of 1