Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tahlia Blye - The Nomad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

Tahlia Blye - The Nomad Empty
PostSubject: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 2:11 am

Name: Tahlia Blye

Location: Well, anywhere, really. She's a nomad, and whatnot, so she'll end up wherever I can introduce her.

Position (who do you serve under/as what): No one.

Appearance (feel free to include a pic): Tahlia is from Venus. Most Venusians (Venan? Hm, I like Venan more, but whatever) are affected by the gasses differently, based on the person. Tahlia got lucky in this matter. Her hair has had all the colour soaked from it, and her skin is a darker shade thanks to Venus being so close to the Sun. Her eyes are an unnatural deep magenta, usually trapping others in them. She's quite thin, due to never usually eating much.

Her clothes are look very....hand made. Because they are. Venus is the most primitive of planets, mostly because, yes, the gasses there are very deadly, no matter how advanced technology against it gets. Those that are born on Venus grow up without technology, and make most things themselves, including clothes. Because food is hard to come by, most Venans are nomads. Tahlia carries around a staff with a star on top, as well as a jewel in the middle. It's unsure whether this has any otherworldly components, but Tahlia uses it as a weapon. Quite well, actually.

Tahlia Blye - The Nomad Science_fantasy_girl__closed__by_spiral_teardrop-d5594ih If a larger picture is requested, I can add a post with that. Be warned, the picture is TREMENDOUSLY huge.

Personality: Tahlia is an independent person. Her lifestyle is 'every man for himself,' quite to the extreme. She's continuously ready to escape when she needs to save her own skin, and will gladly /not/ look back if she's leaving an ally behind. This is her largest flaw, and will only make an exception for a few people.

Tahlia is very easygoing when it comes to dealing with the past. She takes everything a day at a time, and will easily hang around if she feels that there is no immediate threat. Any past wrongdoing someone has done doesn't matter to Tahlia if that person seems harmless enough to her now.

While Tahlia doesn't seem to care about others when saving herself, she'll be caring when she can. She'll share food/resources, comfort others, etc, etc. When you become friends with Tahlia, expect to be treated well.

Her personality isn't completely figured out, but there's enough info on her that I figured I could type it out already.

Goals: Nothing urgent. Survive, basically.

Strengths (5 at MOST):
~Tahlia's power is Adaptation. Her fighting skills are strong, her senses are sharp, and her speed/strength can be increased when it needs to be. Her survival skills are unbeatable in that she can survive in any environment, and she can go without food/nourishment for quite a long time. If she is faced with a problem that could damage her, her ability alters so that she can survive. Thus, adapting.

Sound unfair? Well, don't worry, it's not all it's cracked up to be, just wait until the weaknesses.

~"Every man for himself." Tahlia manages to keep herself alive well enough by abandoning her allies. Yes, it's a strength. Not a strength in general, but a strength for her survival.

~Acceptance. Tahlia is a good friend when it comes to moving on. She doesn't care so much about the past more so the actual person. If you seem acceptable to Tahlia, she'll consider you a friend.

~Grounded. Tahlia is strong. When her ability consumes her (at different times when she can't save herself), Tahlia is definitely ranked up there with the other freakishly powerful beings. Either she doesn't know, or doesn't care, because Tahlia acts about as normal as any other normal 'non-super-powered person.' She knows to be frugal, and to cut your losses when you have to (more in a material way, not in her abandonment way).

Weaknesses (3 at LEAST):
~Tahilia's ability can only go so far. Her adaptation can only work so far before it just gives up, or completely consumes her. Once her adaptation has reached its limits there's little she can do. She tires easily, and bleeds quickly. She strength is drained, and her senses dulled back to a normal level. In this state, Tahlia is extremely vulnerable.

~Abandonment. If Tahlia begins to fear for her life, she will run for it, leaving anyone and everyone behind to distract the enemy from her. Sure, Tahlia survives, but she has more names to add to her list of people killed because of her.

~Ignorant. Sure, Tahlia can handle learning new things smoothly, but it becomes obvious that she has little knowledge of the complexities of the universe outside of Venus, minus the primitive things she learned when she first left her home. She doesn't realize that Dimensions can be jumped in moments, or that there are beings out there that can cause mass destruction universe-sized. And technology? Hah. Tahlia would rather be without all the machinery, and go back to being surrounded by her gaseous world.

Other:
~Tahlia loves the stars. She spends every night outside, watching the universe swirl around her, enjoying every small movement her eyes can catch. When she was stuck on Venus, she only caught a glimpse of the stars as a child, and her subconscious worked with that little delight, designing stars in her clothes, her staff, even her earrings.

~Tahlia has one friend, more of a nomadic partner, if you will. Endre Vazio. She and him stumbled upon one another on Venus, both trying to find a way off of the planet. So, they worked together, somehow managing to escape. Soon after, though, they parted ways. During their time together, though, they managed to learn everything about each other, to the point that Tahlia has made him an exception to her abandonment issues.

Plot ideas: Tahlia will join in with Endre's plot at first. Other than that, nothing much yet.
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:37 pm

Tahlia Blye - The Nomad PQMMQ
Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:43 pm

Thank ya very much~ I'm trying to think about when in the future I should bring her in, if I should wait until you've started Endre's part, or have her at least introduced beforehand. -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:49 pm

Either way. I figure she won't really know what he's been up to during Shade's reign
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:51 pm

True dat. Hmmm, I'll figure somethin' out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tahlia Blye - The Nomad   Tahlia Blye - The Nomad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tahlia Blye - The Nomad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Getting Started :: Bios - Approved-
Jump to: