Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv Empty
PostSubject: Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv   Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

Name: Viz Dequiv

Position: 3rd Dreadknight of The Empire, Leader of the Raider Dragonriders

Appearance: Short, has an impish face, purple perpetual-bird-head hair, blood red eyes, and a devious smile that inspires instantaneous distrust. She has an unhealthily slim figure, and she is always twitching or shaking. Most of her features are pointed and angular, her hands, her arms, her ears, nose, teeth. Her eyes contrast heavily with the rest of her face, which is scarred and pocked because of recurring breakouts, her eys are full, round, and very filled.

Personality: She's insane. A loner, very unstable. She often talks to herself, whispers unintelligible fragment sentences to herself. She is very cruel, unloving towards anyone or anything but her Dragon, Nezo. She has a very odd obsession with inflicting pain on others, which, because she's immortal, she has a hard time understanding why other people don't find it fun to have themselves cut with a rusty knife or have their throat pulled out by their feet. She also loves the smell, taste, feel, and sound of blood. Becuase of her mental instability, she is always paranoid, and very distrusting of others. When anyone shows her any feelings of approval or friendliness she often responds with hostility. Enjoying tormenting others, she is often called upon for torture. She often wages physchological warfare against prisoners, toying with them and showing them a mixed behavior of hatred and sympathy. She usually ends up developing attraction to the people she tortures, breaking her even more every time she ends of killing them. She follows Verax mostly because she knows he understands what it's like to be dragged down to the edge of the abyss, what it's like to be derranged.

Goals: On the outside, she just wants to kill and break as many people as she can, on the inside, she is constantly looking for someone who understands her, who can help her, and who cares for her.

Strengths (5 at MOST): She is impossibly fast (on a 65,000 frames per second hyperspeed camera, she looks as if moving in real time), she's a very competent warrior, ironically she's excellent at discerning subconscious and conscious motivations for actions and predicting living beings thoughts, has the Idoa which she wields in the form of altering objects density.

Weaknesses (3 at LEAST): Social skills are horrific, mental instability and memories frequently afflict her performance, physically very weak, bad at following orders, she has a hard time trusting others, puts her own agenda infront of the universe, easily distracted, very very emotional.

Other: Her weapon takes the form of an energy sword (think glass sword from Skyrim) and fire energy waves that are created by literally tearing atoms apart.

Plot ideas: As one of the Dreadknights, she shall be making appearances during my invasions. Also, the Dreadknights are meant to be foils to the main heroes, and Vis is meant to be Zyria's adversary.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv   Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm

Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv PQMMQ
I like it.
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv   Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:17 pm

Hot damn. Zyria's got quite the fight ahead of her~ Good, though; Zyria's been sort of missing out on most of the fights, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv   Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreadknight: Viz Dequiv
Page 1 of 1