Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really Unimportant Statement!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raulch
Private First Class

Male Posts : 19

Really Unimportant Statement! Empty
PostSubject: Really Unimportant Statement!   Really Unimportant Statement! I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:12 pm

So, yeah... Pretty much, I'm having trouble finding a way to fit Atuar into the story. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   Really Unimportant Statement! I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

Well, I actually have a plot line that would be occurring somewhere in the semi-near future... but still not for a while... involving my characters, Eris-Aya and Eris-Ell... Eris-Aya will most likely become the leader of a relatively powerful bandit group after everything has settled. She will start to mature and the darker sides of her personality will come out. This would not take place until everything with Shade goes down, though. And in this little plot line, there would definitely be some conflict between her and Ell. I know Atuar's an assassin character, so I guess you just need to find someone to assassinate? Or *try* to assassinate? I'm sure we could figure something out. This current plot is already a little busy, though.
Back to top Go down
Raulch
Private First Class

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   Really Unimportant Statement! I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

Eris-Tam wrote:
This current plot is already a little busy, though.

Exactly why this is really unimportant. There'll probably be an opportunity eventually, but now's probably not the best time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   Really Unimportant Statement! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Unimportant Statement!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Other Stuff :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: