Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia Empty
PostSubject: The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia   The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:37 pm

The four words:
Cunning, Kind, Intelligent, Determined.
Those traits describe Lord Ruzzin the best.
However, he is also very warm, a born leader, and has a very mystical personality. It often seems as if Achelaus is not seeing your face when he looks at you, but your soul and your mind. (There is even some truth to this!)
Lord Ruzzin wants what is best for the honor of his people, which may not make sense to others at certain points, but his deep spirituality gives him an intuition unlike most other leaders. Lord Ruzzin also posses a certain heavy sadness, like the sadness of one who has lost his beloved...

His eyes are a Jade green, and his best feature. They are alive, and inquisitve, but also calm. They glitter with wisdom and expirience. Lord Ruzzin is above average height, a towering thirteen feet tall, which may seem gargantuan for most races, but as the average height of his race is eleven feet, he is not so giant. He also has a deep chocolate hair, and wears clothing that makes him seem to not posses several limbs, but be one being, flowing and formless. It's usually pale blue and black.
The Alteriia posses a special power centered around their thoughts and their minds, known as the Rolxan. Lord Ruzzin is an especially powerful user of the Rolxan... he is among the very strongest users of it in the history of his people...
As with Alteriia, Lord Ruzzin also has a "Battle Form" in which his compact 13 feet elongates into a 17 foot power form, which increases his ability to use the Rolxan, and increases his strength, agility, and speed in combat. However, in this form, his thoughts are less clear, and more centered on battle.
He is also one of the very oldest Alteriia today, although how old he really is, no one seems to know but himself, but he will often make references to battles a thousand years ago, or a thousand five hundred, so most believe him to be no older than three thousand years...
He despises corruption and evil, and is willing die for his people, should his defenses fail.
However... There seems to be something about Lord Ruzzin that is best described as un-comprehensible, as if he held wisdom that no one else does, or a secret that can not be shared.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia   The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:00 pm

So John.

The two bio sections are going to be used for people who join in the future using a specific form that we're going to make soon. Do you mind if I move this to where the rest of ours are?
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia   The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 5:43 pm

Sure! Go ahead. Sorry I didn't respond earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia   The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The High Druid Archelaus, Leader of the Alteriia
Page 1 of 1