Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Voyager

Go down 
+2
Eris-Tam
Verax
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

The Voyager - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 8:23 pm

Arch's smile didn't last long, but the idea that had caused it was still thundering in his mind.

"Good. Very good. "

<OFC>
(AND I have to go make dinner... finish this later...)
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 8:09 am

Archelaus sullenly looked out of a porthole mostly obscured by time and neglect.

"If you could Verax, I am going to need transport to Olympus Mons. Normally I would be delighted to take Fluffy with me, but down there she... well for one thing she wouldn't fit in the cave, and the other is that she would probably do more ill than good.
Plus she might come in handy for you soon, with all of the ships approaching dead set on killing you... Ha... dead set... yes... anyway..."

Archelaus shifted his weight, not nervously, but intentionally.

"Do you think you could retrieve for me a couple mirrors perhaps, before you send me?"
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

Verax bowed. "I would be honored, old friend. But before I do, take this." He handed him an egg, a rather large, black and purple egg. "Fluffy's child. Take great care of it. And also, deliver this message to Comander Robless, this whole affair can only end at the begining, we'll see eachother at prelude's end and this story's begining. Tell him when that time comes, nothing is set, as chaos has no setting. Here, I'll make this quick," And he thrust his hand into a spacial tear, and retireved several mirrors, from the size of a person to hand mirrors. "My parting gift!" And he laughed, adding on in a joking voice, "Now get off my ship! You're needed below!" And Archelaus vanished, in a flash of white. Once all traces and influences of the High Druid were gone, he stopped laughing.

Verax turned serious. He spoke out loud. "Lurinia.... are we ready for combat? I trust you've set up my prefered combat and defense parameters?" The hologram of Lurinia dissolved in next to the Dreadlord, tilted her head, and smiled, looking with him out into space, soon to become the duo's unchallenged domian. A battleground.

"The stage is set for you, my love."

(Lock This thread now please. It has finished.)
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:15 pm

((WAIT.

HOW DID I MISS THIS BEFORE.

ARCHIE AND VERAX BEING CIVIL?!

WWHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?))
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 7:29 pm

((Oh mmk. I remember now.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voyager   The Voyager - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Voyager
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5