Share | 

all hope is not lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: all hope is not lost   Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:39 am

The NSI gunship carrying Admiral Serros, Princess Zyria, Drel-Caz, and Cassus Drugari set down at the search crew's location, and instead of reporting digitally the team leader met the Admiral and the two leaders at the site. "Sir, it appears to be some kind of reinforced cell. We're not sure who, if anyone, is inside, but the appearance does match common patterns within the Dreadlord's designs. This appears to be a piece of the Voyager."

"Good. That means the chances of our commander being inside that cell have just shot up drastically. Let's crack it open." Serros headed towards the cell, forgetting to check if Zyria and Caz were with him. He watched the search team go at the door to the cell with torches, which didn't seem to have any effect. The admiral was getting frustrated and impatient, and he called out to the team, "Try explosives. We'll just hope whoever's inside isn't too close to the door."

Hesitantly, the team complied, setting up small explosives around the door. They cleared everyone from the immediate area, and then blew the door.

Serros and the search team approached carefully, and found that the door had, in fact, been blown out.

~*~
“This I choose to do. If there is a price, this I choose to pay. If it is my death, then I choose to die. Where this takes me, there I choose to go. I choose. This I choose to do.”
― Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Eris-Tam on Sat 15 Feb 2014, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zyria
Admin

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 01 Dec 2013, 2:45 pm

Zyria was, all in all, in shock about Archelaus. The though refused to register, really. Archelaus had been a dependable, powerful ally. Verax, Archelaus, Tam. All of the ancient NegaDimensional rulers were dying off. Ha, Zyria hadn't really thought about it before. She was a member of a dying breed of rulers.

Did that make her next?

She took comfort in having Caz, at least. Her poor Neiede didn't even have his people. At least that meant he wouldn't be on the list for NegaDimensional rulers to kill off.

Zyria hung around as the medics took care of Cassus, and left the ship to join the others when she heard the admiral talking to his team about blowing up a cell. Just as she walked out, an explosion echoed loudly across the air. If Robless was in there, wounded but conscious, what were the chances he'd be prepared to shoot anyone that walked into that cell after that violent entrance? And what if it isn't even him in there, but an enemy?

The Plutonian walked quickly ahead of everyone and stood by the newly-opened entrance. "Robless?" she yelled. "Robless, it's us! Are you in there?" For all she knew, if he even was in there, he could be unconscious, and she was just yelling at open air. She turned back to the crew. "There's no telling what's in there, what if Robless isn't alone, or he attacks when we go in? He may not even be there, or the entire cell could be rigged." There's too many variables, too many unknowns. I don't want anyone else to die, not from something as simple as a rigged cell.

~*~
"We become aware of the void as we fill it." ~Antonio Porchia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:24 pm

When the charges went off, Robless was safely sitting in a chair on the end of the cell furthest from the door. The noise initially kicked in the commander’s reflexes, but he calmed himself, knowing the only people trying to get in were the ones trying to get him out. Zyria’s voice confirmed his assumptions and he rose, dusting the particles off his uniform.

“I’m here, Zyria. Just don’t shoot me when I come out.”

Robless stepped out of the cell, greeting Zyria, who looked quite relieved to see him alive and well. Serros and his retinue of well-armed soldiers stood in an arc surrounding the door, at attention with their weapons lowered.

“Thank you for the rescue. At ease, soldiers.” The NSI troops complied.“Admiral Serros, I presume? I know what happened to Admiral Hale, there’s no need to explain. You’ll make a good admiral, I can tell. It’s not easy taking control in times of crisis.”

He turned to address Zyria, who still seemed to be a little distraught. He lowered his voice. “I know what you’re thinking. The world’s falling apart. And you’re right. But we’ll get through this. We won’t let Tam’s death - the first of many, I’m sure - be in vain. Not that we have much of a choice with the universe at stake.”

Robless straightened himself out, motioning to everyone in the search party. “If there’s nothing else we need to attend to here, we need to get moving. There’s a world to save, and it isn’t going to save itself. What’s our next move?”

~*~
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dimensionalchess.forumotion.com
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Mon 17 Feb 2014, 3:10 pm

Serros rubbed his temples for a moment before glancing back over several reports. "We... we need..." He was starting to feel faint, like he couldn't chase down his own thoughts long enough to express them. "Um..." He felt stupid, more than anything. Here he was, the Admiral, stuttering and stumbling over his words.

He blinked a few times and then seemed to stumble on nothing, falling to his knees and attempting to catch himself with his right arm but failing when it buckled underneath him. At first he didn't understand, rolling onto his back... and then he remembered his injury. Shit. I shouldn't have let it go this long. It was probably the blood loss that was getting to him, making him weak. He probably needed another transfusion... He didn't think it had been that bad, but apparently he was wrong. It had been almost a day since he'd received the injury, so maybe it shouldn't have been so surprising.

Noticing the others' confusion and concern but barely able to focus on it, he muttered out, "My... back, it's... blood loss..." If he had been fully coherent he would have been so professional about it... he winced in shame at how pathetic he was. "S-orry." They really didn't need to deal with this right now...

~*~
“This I choose to do. If there is a price, this I choose to pay. If it is my death, then I choose to die. Where this takes me, there I choose to go. I choose. This I choose to do.”
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zyria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:01 pm

Zyria almost felt like laughing. Oh, of course Robless was perfectly level-headed at the moment. Sure, hope was almost lost, their friends are slowly dying off as though Death is going down a check-list, but there's no immediate danger, so there's no reason to feel extremely rushed.

Oh well. All that mattered is at least Robless is safe. Anyone still alive and able is a win in Zyria's books.

Zyria turned to look at the Admiral with the others to hear his opinion on what to do next. There were many details that needed to be worked out, and working with the military would get them done fastest. Serros rubbed his temples and mumbled over a few words, but before anyone could ask what was wrong, he fell to his knees, then completely collapsed, and rolled onto his back, muttering something about his back, and blood loss.

Soldiers had approached Serros when he collapsed, but Zyria swooped in at the mention of blood loss. Sure, a medic should be called, but Zyria was right there, and likely the most medically-trained out of them all. "Serros! Let me take a look." Already there was a small outline of blood around his back and arms. She turned to a soldier. "Go get a medic! The Admiral is wounded, badly. I'll take a look at what I can do, but have a medic bring what tools he can. Bandages, morphine, stitches, anything and everything for an open wound." The soldier ran off, and Zyria turned to focus on the Admiral, her pack slung down next to her.

"Serros--Admiral Serros, please turn over so I can see what you're talking about." The Admiral obliged, but not without a wince and a series of groans. His clothing was already soaked in blood, both dried and new. How had no one noticed? How had the Admiral stayed conscience, let alone functioned normally? Zyria grabbed her knife off her strap and poked it through the fabric. "My apologies, Admiral, but I need a clear look at the wound." After a series of swipes, a large square was cut from the shirt, and Zyria got a good look at the source of Serros's pain.

"Oh my goodness....Admiral, how..have you been wounded long? This doesn't look fresh, but it also doesn't look treated. There's no way you could have been functioning with this wound...You should have received treatment immediately for this! There's most certainly blood loss, and infection, as well as a tear in the wound itself, likely because it's been open and irritated from movement and clothing." Zyria glanced at the Admiral, who had teeth gritted slightly, but nothing that should have been extreme enough reactions to a wound of this degree. How could he be acting so calmly?

A medic arrived, but at this point Zyria knew Serros would need immediate care so he would survive long enough for full treatment. She cleaned up the wound, gave Serros morphine that the medic brought, and explained to the medic what would need to be done, with the Admiral barely conscious all the while. As she finished up, she began to piece together what only option could have kept the Admiral from reacting normally to a serious wound such as this. She hadn't read as many books on conditions and disorders such as this, but the Plutonian knew enough. It probably wasn't best to bring the topic up right then, though.

"There." Zyria turned to the others. "He's stable enough to be moved to a medical area. He needs immediate care, or he'll certainly perish. If need be, I will help in the treatment and surgery." The soldiers and medics slipped a thin stretcher under the Admiral, and carried him away as quickly as possible. The Plutonian turned to Caz, Robless, and the remaining soldiers. "There's no way we can keep moving with the Admiral in this state. We have to delay for now, until he's treated at least. His state is much too sensitive for anything, let alone long-distance travel. It's my medical opinion that we wait, does anyone believe otherwise?"

~*~

Last edited by Zyria on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:41 am

The sight of Serros on the ground reminded Robless of the struggles he had personally watched him suffer through to get through the ranks. There was a soldier, charging up a hill as his comrades fell in a hail of fire, one by one. When he reached the top, he was the only one left. Torn and bloodied, a shell from the nearby emplacement punched through his breastplate, leaving a vicious wound. He hardly flinched as he returned fire. A burned out bunker and a half-dead NSI trooper was all that remained.

Now, here he was again, near death from another wound, albeit less heroically. Robless knew that Serros most likely suspected he was injured and persevered in spite of it. To him, it was almost as if Serros’ condition was an extension of his own self.

Robless looked at Serros’ wound. It would leave another scar, for sure, but it wasn’t a mortal wound. “He’ll live. He’s seen much worse,” the commander said to Zyria, who looked severely distressed. “Although I do agree, he does need immediate attention. We don’t have much time before Shade awakens, but until we figure out our next move, we should wait as long as we can for Serros to recover.”

“And Serros,” he continued, looking at the wounded admiral. “You’ll be fine. Don’t push yourself right now, we’ll need you alive. There’s a time and place for heroics, but now is not one of them. Just let the medics do their job.”

Robless moved out of the way of Zyria and the rest of the arriving medical crew. They would do as they were trained to do and Serros would recover quickly. The more pressing matter was what they had to do to stop Shade. They were running out of time and options.

He sighed. “It’s a shame Tam isn’t here to guide us. If anyone would know, it’s her,” he muttered aloud to himself.

~*~
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:01 pm

Come on... why won't this work?

At first she had only tested her strength with small pushes here and there, trying to slightly influence with a feather-like touch. The others had warned her that if she pushed too hard against the physical world, she upset the balance. But she needed this to work. Her friends needed her, and she had abandoned them. She had to at least try to give them an advantage.

So she pushed harder. She focused in on Cassus' sleeping mind--it seemed easier to affect the brain when in a more receptive state such as while dreaming--and tried again.

A little more... just... right... there!

Cassus was hurled into a blank white space. Suddenly, he was completely and perfectly aware of himself, his actions, and his surroundings. There was nothing to see, just blank white nothingness as far as he could see... but it felt like he wasn't alone. There was no one around to be seen, but he could have sworn... He stood there for a moment longer, because it seemed there was nothing else he could do, until he felt a warm hand press into his palm.

The touch was comforting in a stifling way; his stress and tension seemed to evaporate into the not-air that surrounded him and left him relaxed and drifting. The hand in his own felt so familiar, even though there was no substance to it, and it felt as if he never wanted to let go.

That's better. Unfortunately she still wasn't exactly sure how to communicate in a more tangible way... but she'd work on it. She'd try. Maybe one of the others would help her, though somehow she doubted it.

~*~
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Mon 19 May 2014, 11:26 pm

Dimensional Chess is indeed not dead. Verax's player might be down for the count, but we're resuming the roleplay after a long hiatus. School's over now, so I and some of the others have plenty of time to post. Stay tuned, I'll keep everyone up to date.

That hand...I know that hand.

Cassus felt the dream around him disappear as his memories dragged him to the depths of his conscience.

He held the hand of a young girl in his own smaller, youthful hands. He turned his head and took in his surroundings. They were sitting in an alley, surrounded by run-down buildings with neon signs. The cacophony of sounds around them were familiar to Cassus. It was a colony with a name he couldn’t recall, centuries in his past.

Cassus looked back at the girl. There was something dear to him about her, but he couldn’t remember what. He suddenly felt claustrophobic. The alley was too small. He had to get out. Cassus let go and started to move away.

“Wait, Cassus, it’s me, remember? Eris-Tam, your sister?”

His memories came back in a flash. An angry father, an innocent daughter. He did what he had to do. So they ran, and then he ran from her. Years passed. A battle ensued and he was behind enemy lines. Their agonizing screams rang out. He knew what he was ordered to do. He looked at her eyes and sheathed his blade. As quickly as they came, the visions left and his world slowed down, back to normal - as normal as they were going to get.

He stopped, and turned around. There was no alley, but rocks and lava in its place. There she was. Tam, alive and well; behind her, a sullen Archelaus and traumatized Verax. She smiled at him, and he couldn’t help but smile back.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Tue 20 May 2014, 1:36 pm

Tam struggled to pull from her brother's memories to create the scene, but it was disjointed and their surroundings changed several times before finally settling on Cassus' most recent memory of Tam: on the surface of the planet where she'd died.

The image shifts and flashes slightly, showing her gruesome injury for barely a moment, showing her looking fatigued and empty before returning to the memory of her whole and well. The image of her swallowed, and took a few steps forward toward her brother.

Tam noticed how she appeared to Cassus--looking lively and youthful, and she compared it to how she remembered herself. The colors were brighter in his dream-image, her voice more melodious, and at first she was confused until she realized... this image must be how Cassus saw her even when she still lived. Other, more distant parts of her now endless mind pondered perception, and how everything in reality was different depending on who experienced it.

She extended her hand toward him, still smiling, and when he clasped it in his own, she said quietly, "You remember?" She tilted her head slightly and gazed at him with eyes full of sympathy before continuing, "I have not," she looks down after a pause, "I have not abandoned you, brother. I'm still here... you must trust me, and trust your instincts in this. I'm still here, for you, and for the others... I don't know how much I'll be able to intervene, in my current state, but I will do my best to help you as much as I can..."

The image of Tam looked back up at him, tears gathering in her eyes, and whispered, "I'm so sorry... for leaving you like that..."

~*~
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 25 May 2014, 11:17 pm

Cassus reached out and embraced Tam, both to comfort her and to touch her once more as she lived. "It's okay, sister. I'm just glad you're still here." She was there, yes, but also not...not quite. It was real enough for him.

"I know how you felt back there, so long ago. I've abandoned you in the past, so it's only fair," Cassus said with a smile. He stepped back for a moment. "So...are you...?" Tam looked pained for a moment, the image of her wound shimmering in and out. Then her radiance returned, and she was just as beautiful as before.

He paused, and shook his head. "Nevermind." Cassus recomposed himself, still overjoyed to see his sister alive and well, but remembering the crisis at hand. "I would love to just be here with you forever, but we're running out of time."

"It's Shade. He's - it, I suppose - got our backs to the wall and we're out of options. I'm sorry I have to ask for more help when you've given us so much already, but any assistance you can give us would be more than welcome." Cassus looked back up into her sympathetic gaze with a look of desperation. "If not, the universe as we know it is doomed. You and I, and everyone else. Gone. Forever."

~*~
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:27 pm

"I know... and I'm not sure how much I can help. None of us... none of us really control your world directly, only through small pushes that are only influential in the long run. Shade... is not within the control of any of the others... and even if it were, I... well, I made a choice, and I've already made a deal with someone who should never be trusted." She looked down for a long moment, then back up. "But I believe it to have been the right choice."

She reached out and took Cassus' hand then, squeezing it tightly. "But what I do know and what I can tell you is that at the end, when you are close to defeating Shade but cannot seem to manage it, Eris-Aya will be the only one who can save you. My daughter. Your niece. She has immense potential inside of her, but she can't reach it. She will need help. Your help, and the help of all of the others. Each one of your team... each plays their own important part in what is to come, and she is a part of that as well."

Her eyes sparkled almost with tears but she did not let them slip. "She strays from us. Aya has a larger burden upon her shoulders than any of us have ever carried, and she does not believe in her own strength. Caution... much caution and care will be necessary once this is over. I believe that things will work out properly, and that Shade will be defeated... it's what comes next that brings me fear."

Tam pulled her brother closer again then, and feeling such a material sensation, her arms around his shoulders, seemed very nearly strange. It was odd becoming accustomed to the immaterial... and she almost longed for what she lost, though she would never regret her sacrifice even though it was ultimately that which led to her current responsibility. Most of all, she knew she would have to lose everyone she loved in life... and she could not bear to even consider it, not yet. She would hold onto them for as long as she could, as she held to her brother now.

~*~
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sat 16 Aug 2014, 11:49 pm

As she held him, Cassus realized that Tam wasn't alive, but something more. Transcending the physical world - the stuff of Kazesqui legend. Nobody - at least nobody he or any other humans were aware of - had accomplished that feat in recorded history. She had ascended their world, only to come back and help them again. The sacrifice it required was great, but Cassus knew his sister would do anything to save them all.

Time was still running out, however, and they'd have time to talk about it later. He interrupted the moment as Tam's words sunk in. "Fighting darkness with darkness...then I suppose we need to find Aya in the meantime. It's been so long since I've seen her, but I think I know where to start. She always was the loner, and with Verax gone, she'll have strayed even farther. Either way, we'll find her. We don't have a choice."

Her eyes looked back at him, hopeful yet very, very worried for him and the others. "But...what comes next? You say you fear something greater than Shade? And that we must be cautious? If there's a greater danger to us, I have a feeling we'll want to know ahead of time."

~*~
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 17 Aug 2014, 11:22 am

"Wait, Cass," Tam interrupted with a fierce look of concern and determination in her eyes, "You must not think of her that way. Aya is not darkness. Darkness is a part of her, but she is much more than that. Please, now that you've been reunited with the others, speak to Robless. Of all of those still with you, he knows the most about her situation. He spoke with her during his captivity; let him guide the way you all go about interacting with my daughter. She is very sensitive and perceptive of others' feelings toward her."

Once she finished, she looked down, biting her lip. "It is hard to say. Nothing is yet certain," she meets Cassus' eyes once again, "but things are shifting. Changing. Verize is still out there, for one, and I am as lost as you are when it comes to facing him. He almost seems to exist in some sort of middle-plane, not within the laws and boundaries of your world yet not on the same as ours either."

"Even ignoring the threat he may pose... We may all soon find ourselves coming face-to-face with our dreams, things we only imagined could have been, and may find them more nightmarish than we anticipated. But this, this convergence of 'is' and 'would be,' that is outside even my senses."

She cut herself off then, shaking her head a little. "Don't worry yet about what is to come. There will be a period of well-deserved rest before the next storm hits. Worry now about Shade, about Aya, about protecting each other. The future will cease to exist if you cannot defeat him, after all. And..." she gripped his hands tighter, "that's not something I am ready for. I believe in you, all of you, and I will be there to help in any way that I can..."

Tam blinked and looked down as her form started to fade away. "Looks like you're waking up... but even once you wake, know that I am right beside you even if you cannot sense me. Good luck, brother..."

~*~
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 17 Aug 2014, 10:29 pm

"Darkness isn't all bad, you know, but I'll keep your words in mind. We'll see each other before it's all over, sister. I know you'll see us through." Cassus held on to her one last time as she evaporated into nothingness and the dream collapsed.

-~-

“Cassus...Lieutenant Cassus...wake up…”

He heard a familiar voice calling his name, coaxing him out of his slumber. Cassus blinked a few times and opened his eyes. The harsh interior lights of a gunship came into focus, followed by Robless’ face.

“Good. You’re awake. We’re almost there.”

“What’s the situation, sir?” Cassus responded, remembering where he was. Tam’s words still bounced around in his head, consuming his thoughts. They still felt disconnected from reality, almost surreal. He’d get his bearings first and then tell the others.

“We’re headed to a remote location somewhere on the planet. I...I had a vision a long time ago. When the Thel-ghan’che was still manipulating me. Most of the visions have left but this one stuck, like a recurring nightmare.” Robless paused, and shook his head. The other visions were best left forgotten.

Picking up where he left off, Robless continued to talk. “I don’t have any solid leads, but this is all we have to go on. Should be some sort of ancient temple structure. It might give us a clue to defeating Shade, or it may just be some old Myrionith ruin. That’s all I have.”

“Alright, commander.” Cassus replied, feeling his focus and grounding in reality return. “Get some gear prepped for me. I’m going down there with the expedition.”

“The medics detected some interesting readings while you were out. You sure you’re alright?”

Cassus’ eyes grew wider as Robless looked at him, puzzled. The dream came back. He remembered it all, clear as day. His sister, finding Aya, defeating Shade. Treading carefully.

“She’s alive.”

“Who’s alive?”

“Tam. My sister. She’s alive.”

~*~
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 10:14 pm

Zyria whirled around, away from the screen she had been reading to check Cassus's vitals. "Tam!??!" How could that be possible? She hadn't done much research when it came to life after death, because it dealt more in spiritual matters. Sure, it intrigued her, but that area was so broad that she'd double her current life and then some. "How? How could she possibly be alive? She contacted you?"

[[Wow, look at that short post. OTL gotta get back in the swing of things]]

~*~
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 10:14 pm

Excessively long monologue post thing incoming.

“Yeah...yeah, she did,” Cassus said, trying to regain his composure after being flooded by thoughts. “It was in a dream. No ordinary dream, by the feel of it. I know it was real. She’s there, she’s alive. In fact, she’s more than just alive. A true ascension. I think...I think she’s the Kazesqui equivalent of a goddess. Goddess of what, I don’t know.”

Nor do I know how great of a sacrifice she’s made, he thought to himself.

“The important part is that she’s with us and she gave us another piece of the puzzle to defeating Shade. Her daughter...my niece, Aya is the key. Even with Tam on our side, we don’t stand a fighting chance, but Aya is something more.”

Cassus stood up and turned to make sure he had everyone’s attention. He could tell that not all of them believed Aya could bring about any good.

“She is not evil, and she is not pure darkness, and although she has strayed from us, Aya holds immense power - just the edge we need. All we need to do is unlock it. She has a blinding light inside, only obscured by the darkness on the outside. Light, darkness, and the belief in herself; she needs all of these things, and she only needs the final piece.

“There are, however, a few complications. The first and most pressing is the fact that we don’t know where she is. We only know that we need her to overcome Shade. And the second is Verize. If we survive Shade, there’s no telling what he’ll do. The entire fate of the universe still hangs in the balance if we aren’t careful.”

“So we’re still at square one?” asked Robless.

Cassus sighed as he slid back into his seat. “Practically, yes. We can see what we need to do next, but we can’t get there. Not yet. The best hope is that the temple we’re headed to has some sort of connection with Aya.”

Robless rubbed his forehead, thinking hard. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up, softly but urgently. “The connection...I think that’s exactly what we’re headed for. The Thel-ghan’che...that’s the link, it all makes sense now. It pointed me here, and now it’s part of Aya, so there has to be some sort of connection with her. There’s no other way. I know I’m right, I have to be…”

“...or we’re all dead, sir.”

~*~
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 5:50 pm

Zyria began pacing, considering everything. "I knew Aya had more potential than even she may know, but to be the difference in the end and survival, the poor girl..." And to be asked to do even more after all she's been through. I suppose we're used to it, but the child may not be able to handle it. She fiddled with her bracelet, trying to think of any solid evidence they could go off of. There wasn't much. "At least we have some place to go first; but, what if she really is there? Just how willing will she be to speak with us..?" The Princess shook her head; there were just too many unknown variables, no constants.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all hope is not lost   

Back to top Go down

all hope is not lost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1