Whats left of the Myrionith homeworld. The numbers correspond to locations of interest. The earth is scorched and barren, and aside from some small spread out colonies of Myrionths that are trying in vain to return to living on the planet, there is next to no life.
1. Deli-Noatsherat: Quite possibly the only remaining safe landing point on the planet, with fuel, armaments, and maps still all, relativley, undamaged. This compound was famous for the Seige of Zieg, when approximatley 67% of Escadiza's population in soldiers surrounded, and for eight months, unsuccessfully tried to capture the location from acting Genral Zieg Iormed, after which the attacking army finally relented. It became a symbol for turnabout victories.
2. Dezeroth's Shrine: Dezeroth is the true name for the being reffered to as Shade. An ancient and heretical cult once worshiped the being, but died out for unknown reasons. It was completley untouched by the destruction of the planet, not a single chip has been made in the outer layer of the shrine to date, and the magma surrounding the shrine stops flowing towards it within a certain distance, repelled by an unknown force, creating an island of sorts that it sits on.
3. Gorge of the Tenth: Seperating the entirety of the land between the north and south hemispheres, a massive carved out gorge, making direct travel on foot between the hemispheres impossible. The gorge was created during a clash between the Xi Despa's and the Gorgoian civilizations, when one of the twin daughters of Tireness XiDespa used the Idoa to obliterate that strip of land, causing the enemy army to fall to their deaths. The increased gravity still lingers as a result of the massive outburst, making flying over the gorge a dangerous ordeal.
4,5,6: All of these locations are rebuilt cities, currently thriving. Information specific to each city is unavailable.
7. Shrine of Nazhata: A being fabled to be the polar opposite to Dezeroth, a Divine being that does not at all interact with reality, Nazhata's shrine is in ruins after the cataclysm that destroyed the planet. On the inside, sealed in dragonskin, is a tome that is fabled to describe where to locate the information that depicts the means to destroy Dezeroth.
8. Plain of Torment: This is where Dezeroth entered reality twice, once on it's origin, and then again to possess the man who would assist the execution of Sunburst. Physical fogs of darkness surround the area, and only beings practically composed of hope, not will nor strength, but hop can enter without having their bodies and souls devoured. Those with particularly strong wills can bend the darkness to them, allowing miracles to be made by mortal hands.
9. City of Time's End: A massive temple, constructed out of divine light and infernal darkness melded together. Impossible to enter, the temple is shielded by an unseen force. As such, further information is unavailable.