Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

The Legion Empty
PostSubject: The Legion   The Legion I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:38 am

Commander Greymane furrowed his brows, attentive. A gentle scent of tea floated through the room, and lights flickered briefly on comm units stationed around the room.

He stood at the fore of a great Alteriian fleet, the only of it's kind,
The newly constructed Fleet of the Legion.

Out of warp appeared rows upon rows of sparkling new destroyers in the Phalanx class, Hoplon Guard units supported by the heavy firepower of the Doru.

Out of warp appeared the famed heavy cruisers of the Alteriian fleets, the newly branded Xiphos. Twice the mass of typical cruisers, but only a quarter again the size, the Alteriians had managed to fit Battleship capabilities into its cruiser class ships, freeing ever important battleships for more specific and concentrated duties.

Out of warp appeared the great Alteriian Battleships, the Aegis. With shields and armor nearly unpenetrable even by swarms of ordinary ships, belied their awesome firepower. Just a few direct hits from the phase-ionic cannons would reduce even carriers to shreds in seconds.

But most awe-inspiring were the magnificent Alteriian Carriers, the Andreas class. Containing literally hundreds of thousands of high-tech drones of various types in addition to the normal fighter and bomber capacities, these carriers also possessed the defensive powers of even the strongest Paladin warships, while being upgraded with the most effective mass-effect cannons in existence. Not only did they appear impressive and awe inspiring, but there were rows of them, literally too many for the eye to count.

At the head of the armada cruised the Capital Ship, it's shape constantly elongating, shrinking, expanded, shifting, and changing in a seemingly random pattern. Known only as "The Argus", it constituted the strangest hopes of the Alteriian War-Machine.

Thus did the Alteriians send their aid to what they hoped to be their comrades in arms.

Greymane looked up at the spic-and-span ceiling, a dull silver reflection of his face staring back at him.
He opened communications duly, formally, and with a sense of finality.

"Greetings and Blessings of Narushah to the Stalker Initiative. We have come to die for you, so that you might live to know peace."
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

The Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:57 pm

((Hee hee. It seems the NSI will be far from alone, as I am planning on sending in what's left of the Somnis fleet with the fearless Kenzeron at the head. But I don't want to post that yet, I'm hoping to "surprise" Verax.))
Back to top Go down

The Legion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Roleplay :: 2nd Arc :: 1st Dimension RP-
Jump to: