Share | 

Really Unimportant Statement!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raulch
Private First Class

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Really Unimportant Statement!   Thu 08 Nov 2012, 8:12 pm

So, yeah... Pretty much, I'm having trouble finding a way to fit Atuar into the story. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   Thu 08 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

Well, I actually have a plot line that would be occurring somewhere in the semi-near future... but still not for a while... involving my characters, Eris-Aya and Eris-Ell... Eris-Aya will most likely become the leader of a relatively powerful bandit group after everything has settled. She will start to mature and the darker sides of her personality will come out. This would not take place until everything with Shade goes down, though. And in this little plot line, there would definitely be some conflict between her and Ell. I know Atuar's an assassin character, so I guess you just need to find someone to assassinate? Or *try* to assassinate? I'm sure we could figure something out. This current plot is already a little busy, though.

~*~
“This I choose to do. If there is a price, this I choose to pay. If it is my death, then I choose to die. Where this takes me, there I choose to go. I choose. This I choose to do.”
― Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raulch
Private First Class

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   Thu 08 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

Eris-Tam wrote:
This current plot is already a little busy, though.

Exactly why this is really unimportant. There'll probably be an opportunity eventually, but now's probably not the best time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Unimportant Statement!   

Back to top Go down

Really Unimportant Statement!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1