Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you attack?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How do you attack? Empty
PostSubject: How do you attack?   How do you attack? I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

Ow do you attack? Is there a system of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

How do you attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you attack?   How do you attack? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:15 am

None in particular. This is a mostly writing-based roleplay; anything you do you'll have to write out. It should be coherent with the plot, though. Read some posts from the 1st and 2nd Arc storyline to get a feel for what it should be like.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

How do you attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you attack?   How do you attack? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 6:41 am

To add to that, our plot is relatively busy right now- we're in the middle of a war. Anything you do should probably try to stick within the current plot, because we're all relatively occupied with it. For example, if you were to randomly start attacking people, we'd probably get angry and just frustrated with the whole thing because we're already under massive attack. Then we'd probably be motivated to god mode, and nobody likes that. So basically just make sure you know what's going on, and then ask any plot related questions that you have.
Back to top Go down

How do you attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you attack?   How do you attack? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 7:24 am

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How do you attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you attack?   How do you attack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you attack?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Help and Support :: What is it?-
Jump to: