Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fabricator's Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

The Fabricator's Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Fabricator's Beginning   The Fabricator's Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:26 pm

The factory drifted through space. On an asteroid, it had no ties to planets or gravitational fields, only the huge belt of space rock that was probably once the many planets that had existed belonging to the Somnis Empire before Robless had destroyed them. The rudimentary AI supposed that it was really more of a planetoid, which was just as well since the factory was quite large. So large in fact, that it had to be built INSIDE the asteroid. The construction of the Aegis was underway, but as soon as it was completed the factory's new responsibility would be to itself, to become one of the Pentad. Only mobile could it be of much use. The Aegis was almost complete however, which was good--some weaknesses had been pointed out in the Custodian's design, so the Aegis would soon be of great importance.

Last edited by Eris-Tam on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: The Fabricator's Beginning   The Fabricator's Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 6:47 am

>Construction is working double-time.
>The Aegis has just been completed.
>I am now mobile.

>Next project... the Vigilante.

Last edited by Eris-Tam on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: The Fabricator's Beginning   The Fabricator's Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

>Problems have arisen with the Aegis. The AI that was installed is flawed and needs reconstruction. The Aegis has returned for necessary repairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabricator's Beginning   The Fabricator's Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fabricator's Beginning
Page 1 of 1