Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Confused Alteriian Fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

A Confused Alteriian Fleet Empty
PostSubject: A Confused Alteriian Fleet   A Confused Alteriian Fleet I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 3:59 pm

Admiral Greymane shifted his balance, and peered at his viewscreen.

It depicted several hundred damaged warships, of signatures that had only been loosely seen at the 2nd battle of Crenel. "Why in frozen hell is Verax in the 9th dimension, with such a puny force...?" Greymane changed the screen to the locators of his fleet, the 9th.

"Attention all Alteriian fleets in this sector, set up formation Alphanka. Proceed to vector 7.11.2.4, at full speed, reconvene all captains in four minutes. We have prey to hunt."
Quickly, Greymane deployed his ship's communicator. Activating a special sequence of numbers, phrasings, and letters, he sent a Report flagged "Priority Green" to the Alteriian command units lording about the 6th dimension.

Archelaus pickup up the message within six seconds, his voice formal and strained, but also firm and in control. It was like a rope which had reached its maximum pull, but had not broken, because it was made of sterner stuff. Archelaus words were spoken quickly, undoubtedly because of the nature of the priotiry green flagging. "Greetings, Greymane. May the stars grant you wisdom. What is the situation?"

Graymane returned the greeting promptly, and launched into a detailed explanation of Verax's sudden entrance into the 9th Dimension, and the sudden departure, with a damaged and smoking fleet, weakened and tiny. He requested permission to follow.

Archelaus listened to the report, surprised, but not concerned. He had already received the report of the explosions from the Stalker Initiative in the 10th dimension. Indeed, several of the colonies and outposts on the edge of that realm had been damaged, and requested assistance.

It was time to test their newest weapon, and what better way than to have the aide of surprise?

Archelaus' voice was as cold as ice, but with all the feeling of compassion, "Very well, you have your troops Greymane. Wait for the 5th and 4th fleets to arrive from the 10th, then depart with all haste. May Naru grant us all victory."
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: A Confused Alteriian Fleet   A Confused Alteriian Fleet I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:28 pm

And then Verax's army was gone. It had warped away to rejoin the Voyager.
(Also, my army may be weakened, but it's NOT small. I lost a third of the troops I had deployed. Did you forget all of the one's deployed were the one's from Crenel, and the one's from Crenel were all based in the Voyager, and now I have TWO Voyager? Yeah, tip, I lost about a total of 5 million units, but surprise! The Cataclysm had another, undeployed, Voyager-sized army, meaning I have about two million more than what I started with. My army GREW.)
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: A Confused Alteriian Fleet   A Confused Alteriian Fleet I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:49 pm

(It was already gone. He had asked for permission to follow. And I know it wasn't small, but that wasn't the point. Graymane couldn't detect all of your troops anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confused Alteriian Fleet   A Confused Alteriian Fleet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Confused Alteriian Fleet
Page 1 of 1