Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Calling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

The Calling Empty
PostSubject: The Calling   The Calling I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:39 pm

Kaze raced after his father catching him minutes before the meeting would begin, of course he himself would attend but he must speak before then. "Father why must we do this? We should just go out there and help, simple meetings waste too much time! If I was High Councilmen I would have been" Kaze was stopped by the finger of his old father. "If you were High Councilmen we'd all be dead. Your rash actions causing that. I've told you time and time again that the key to life is careful planning. Rushing in will do you no good my son, remember that."

Bam, Bam, Bam, The ancient bells rang calling forth the meeting of the 7 wise men, the rulers of the Alshirei people. Nedreiz the grand opened the great hall doors bursting through in a brilliance of black and white, his scales flickering in the light. He breathed in deeply. "How I grow weary of these times"

((So, so if anyone would like to I'd kinda appreciate other voices to play the part of the other 6 Councilmen, instead of it just being me. You'd only have to do it for the meeting and then you could go back to your own char's.))
Back to top Go down

The Calling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Roleplay :: 2nd Arc :: 29th Dimension RP-
Jump to: