Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting on Warship 666

Go down 
+2
Archelaus
Robless
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Meeting on Warship 666 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:25 pm

Eris-Tam, Zyria, Ebert, Archelaus, Drel-Caz, Robless, and D'garar are all aboard Warship 666, the Demigod. The meeting is about to start, with Robless and D'garar still recovering from their wounds in the other room with Tam. Tam is left in the room, with strong, protective bulkheads sealed around it. The parasite threat loomed over darker than ever, and the team needed to find a way to get rid of it.

Last edited by Zyria on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Eris-Tam, D'garar, and Robless are in the other room.)
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

-Lord Ruzzin glanced up from his meditations-

"Thank you, for coming so quickly. We haven't much time. I have heard the stories of these things, and indeed, I was alive when they ran rampant...
As much as I do not want to believe it...
Aurora does not have much time.
She is... a truly extraordinary person though, so perhaps there may be another way... but from our end, I so no other option than the one I am about to suggest.

I recall, perhaps 30 years ago, Lord Ebert and I were wiping out rebels in the caves of Mars, when we came across an ancient scroll.
The scroll described something like the parasite, and mentioned a way to defeat it.
Some kind of natural predator on its homeworld...
I do not recall more, as my mind was focus on the Rebellion more than the scroll.
Lord Ebert, do you remember this?"
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

<Emerik eyes narrow> You mean... she has become afflicted with the parasite? oh... this is not good.""

<He begins to pace>
"The scroll is the story of some Martian lore... which happen to be true.
They are called The Lyikos.
Their name in the legend in Cryios Dreimac,
The Dreams of Ice.
They are another for of Conscious parasite, which are the natural nemesis to the Shoxo Darkis, the Dark Shadow."
<Looks to Ruzzin>
"Every Martian, from birth, is given one of these Lyikos, have one placed on their Subconscious Spirit."
<sighs> "Which means i have one within my Spirit at this very moment."
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

Archelaus looks to Emeric so quickly, that is was almost as if he had not moved at all...
"Is there any way perhaps... that could find another of these parasites to combat the Shoxo Darkis?
Aurora... MUST be saved.
I realize, that you may not be able to give her yours, or if that would even work at all, but perhaps, with our minds linked together with hers through my Rolxan, plus the addition of the Lyikos, could defeat it."
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

<Thinks for a moment>

With a deep enough Mental link... i believe it will work.
The Lyikos is deep within the Consciousness, so yes, a strong mental connection.

<A worried look> There is... a chance this can go horribly wrong.
There is a chance that both parasites can be transferred to the same body.
This can rip and person mind apart.
We just need to access some of the Lyikos influence and power to defeat the parasite.
<sighs>
Tam's and my mind may have to fight.
Which will be hard.
<To drel> i'll need a boost from your natural energy state. all of us will.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:16 pm

Drel-Caz sighs. "If only I had a Neiede. If I did I could give you all enough power to easily defeat it, if that is the route you choose to take. But seeing as I have not become connected with an Alteriia as of yet..."
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm

-Looks up at Caz, her expression unreadable-
"Ebert, Archelaus, you should try. If it doesn't work...well, try not to tear each other's minds apart (grim smile). And if it doesn't work, and we're all still here...Ebert, is there anywhere we could go to get a hold of another parasite? I'm guessing we'll all do whatever we can to save Tam, including anyplace to go."
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

Lord Ruzzin smiled briefly, and glanced at Lady Zyria.
"I understand Drel Caz... and yes... (With a small frown) let us hope we do not..."
He looked toward Emerik again, hope splashing fire into his Jade colored eyes, and blue mystical energy beginning to seep upwards again.
"Then let us at least try Lord Ebert, as soon as possible.
I must free her from that... thing. I will open up the passageways required as soon as possible. Drez Cal, whatever assistance you can provide will be welcome.
I will also attempt to link in Lord Conver and Lord Robless. If this does not work, we WILL attempt to make the journey..."
Archelaus stood...
"Someone needs to go get Aurora... but it can't be me... If you wouldn't mind Lord Ebert?"
And without another word, Archelaus closed his eyes, and prepared his mind for the battle ahead.

Last edited by Archelaus on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm

Emerik Enters the room, to see Eris-Tam out cold.
In her sleep, he can see her form fluxuating between dark and light.
Evil,
and good.>
If only i had known sooner.
< he approaches her, and closes his eyes.>
<To all through mind>
/be/ ready for this.
The dark shadow will play tricks on us, try to scare us, maybe even turn us against one another.
Dont listen to it.
Just pursue it.
And dont let it best you.
We are strong, strong enough to resist with the Lyikos.
But the Shadow is also strong.

Archelaus, begin.
<Then... Everyone's minds go dark... and what we see is a dark figure.>
Everyone, ready.
< kriea, this is where you come in.>

Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:39 pm

(John, it's Drel-Caz. Apparently not even you can get it right. )
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:51 pm

Everyone's minds filled with dark, deep, menacing laughter. The figure came forward, stalking towards them. It didn't quite look like Tam, just a smoky, black, swirling form. "Why hello. You wish to save her, I see. Well, this is farther than most would go to do such a thing. Farther than most would go for a creature like the Kazesqui." Then the Shadow was suddenly behind them, mocking them, whispering in their ears all of the things they are afraid of. "You wish to find your friend? Have fun looking..." And with that, the scene faded into something new. A planet, seemingly completely fine, with no real damage evident, but not a single other being in sight. And Archelaus immediately recognized it as the Kazesqui and Alteriia homeland. Here and there dark, soot-like patches stain the ground, but everything is otherwise perfect, and perfectly empty.
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:55 pm

While the others walked around a little, slighly confused...
Archelaus knew this was simply step one of the battle.

Immediately, Archelaus changed the playing field to his home advantage. Using his mind to change the scene, which was not true but merely an illusion,
Archelaus sent everyone, including the parasite to a twenty by twenty meter room. A perfect box. Nothing else, just the Lords and Ladies, and the parasite.
He would not allow the Parasite to simply play cat an mouse, striking when he wished, and retreating when he wished...
Archelaus focused on combating the wily parasites' attempt to change the location to his favor...
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 2:59 pm

The Shadow only laughed at Archelaus' change. "How can you save her without finding her first? Maybe I've already gotten rid of her. Maybe she's gone. How would you know, if you haven't yet found her? But she's not here, I can assure you of that." It laughed darkly again.
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

Archelaus laughed with just as much darkness seemingly as the Shadow did.

"I don't have to find Aurora. I only have to kill you."

While still finishing his sentence, the Alteriia Threw an explosive punch of his mind at the shadow, hoping to catch it off guard, waiting for him to finish his sentence...
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

Robless noticed Tam visibly struggling on the outside, without realizing what was happening. He attempted to calm her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It's--it's going to be alright." He knew she couldn't hear him, but he tried anyway. "The Thel-ghan'che may be powerful, but it isn't invincible. We'll pull you through this."
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm

Archelaus changed into his battle form, increasing his battle power.
"Agreed Lord Ebert..."
He sent his mind to Zyria and Drel, confirming their presence, then immediately launched into Emerik's mind, looking for the Lyikos.
It did not take long to find it, because it was in his face, failing in rage at the intrusion into Emerik's mind.
Archelaus, fighting for his sanity, quickly explained the situation to the form,
and it stopped fighting, recognizing the truth in what the High Druid was saying.

Then, the form of the Lyikos stepped into the square room, a being of pure light, to fight against the being of darkness...

Archelaus, with a parting punch at the evil parasite, left the room in search of Aurora, feeling for her mind, as only a Neiede could, ignoring the petty tricks and misleadings of the parasite, which attempted to distract him, hinder him, and slow him in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm

<The Lyikos Walked up to the Shadow, and shot a bolt of ice into its core, which expand into bright piercing light>
<the two begin to battle>

<...Then Emerik sees his daughter, walking towards him... and even though he knew it was a trick... it hit home.>

K-Krystin...
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:28 pm

<THIS IS FROM ZYRIA>
-Zyria looked in wonder around the mental area, at the changing rooms. Archelaus had gone off in search for Tam, so it was her, Caz, and Ebert against the parasite. Suddenly, though, the scene changed, and Zyria was alone. She could sense the dark presence of the parasite, but everyone else had gone.- "wha-? Where is everyone?" -slowly, her fear began to grow-
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:50 pm

Krystin walked straight towards Emerik, her face soft, looking very much alive. She approached him, standing in front of him, and quietly murmuring, "Hello, Father." Her hand reached out to him, tempting him, taunting him.

For a moment, Zyria was utterly alone. Then the scene changed, twisting to reveal a hazy, dream-like patch of world amidst the blackness. It opened onto the deck of a ship, and Caz was standing there. As Zyria watched, a young woman leaned into him, kissing him for a long moment. There was something in their eyes, exactly like what was shared between Archelaus and Tam. The Shadow was behind her, and it whispered, "You heard him. He's looking for his Neiede, soon he will go to the Alteriian dimensions and leave you behind in search of his partner. He will leave you, all alone, without anyone to love you. There is nothing you can do about it... he will find someone else, someone he is meant to be with, instead of some little nobody like you."
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

<REaches for her, and takes her hand> Krystin...
<shakes head> No... no... your not here, your not real...
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:01 pm

{ZYRIAAAA}

-Zyria watches, horror slowly building inside her as her eyes fill with tears. This is what Zyria had been thinking of since the meeting, what had been knawing at the back of her mind. She knew what was to come, she knew it was only a matter of time. She tried to bend against the parasites will, his tricks.- "He....he will find someone one day that he'll want to be with...yes....but....but it'll be HIS choice, not mine...." -she thinks back to her conversation with D'garar.- "You...you can't change one's nature....I'll- I'll be fine, I....I won't care....." -but the tears flowing down her cheeks as she watches betrays her.-
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:15 pm

Krystin frowned in confusion. "What do you mean? Father, I'm here. Of course I'm real. I'm right here, aren't I?" She reached forward and took his hand, "See? I'm right here." Her face showed concern.

"Will you? Will you be able to 'not care'? I don't think so. He will leave you all alone, just like everybody else." It paused, and then the image was gone. Caz appeared right at Zyria's side, looking a little rough, as if he'd been fighting, and he tried to catch his breath. He looked up at Zyria, "Zyria! I'm here, don't listen to it. I don't know what it's told you, but don't listen!" He saw the Shadow, and his eyes widened in alarm. He pulled her away from it, getting in between her and it. "Don't you dare touch her!"
Back to top Go down
Emerik The Blade
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:21 pm

< panicked look>
No... you cant be... You're....you're.... dead... gone...

No! your not real!!
<drops her hand>

This is a trick!
Your an illusion!
<pushes her away>

Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm

{ZYRIAAAAAA}

-Zyria thinks about what it was like, before Caz, before all this, when she was alone, and she sobs once. When Caz appears she's confused. *How did he appear? ...I suppose, in a place like this, you can't think logically.*- "Caz, the parasite, he-he..."
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:33 pm

"Father, what are you talking about? I'm right here!" As Emerik pushed her away she stumbled, and a ledge suddenly appeared behind her. She teetered on the edge for a moment, then fell, only barely catching the edge of it, crying out, "Father, help me! Help!" Her fingers started to slip, and her calls became more frantic. "Father!"

Caz took her hand, his strength grounding her with the usual tingle, and he stared at the Shadow, not taking his eyes off of it. At the same time, his voice was soft as he spoke to Zyria, "It's okay. It doesn't matter what that thing said. I'm here now. Come on, we have to be strong for Tam, she needs us. Everything's going to be fine, I'm here..." His hand tightened on hers, and the Shadow merely laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting on Warship 666
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next